Sunday, August 5, 2012

Jake Bernstein on Trading | Fast Track Mentoring Program











Click here to get more information
or to sign up for a no obligation
confidential interview

Let's make history in trading education...
Be part of my highly select group of 25
Success in trading isn’t so easy to achieve. No matter what the ads on TV
and the Internet tell you, no matter what the seminar, webinar and systems 
promoters claim, trading is one of the most challenging and demanding tasks
you can undertake. If you lose (which up to 90% of people will do...
without education) then you join the unhappy majority. 



But if you win (which you can do with great coaching)
then you join the profitable minority
During the last 44+ years I have enjoyed trading, researching and teaching traders 
all over theworld on how to do it right! I am honored and pleased to say that many 
of the clients who subscribe to my research reports include some of the biggest
hedge funds, banks, brokers, and advisory services in the world. 



GREAT TRADERS AREN’T BORN GREAT – THEY LEARN GREATNESS! 
After having made thousands of trades myself, in futures and stocks, and after
having personally mentored, one-on-one, to hundreds of traders I KNOW what it
takes to be successful...and I believe I can teach it to you in my new
FAST TRACK MENTORING program.

YES, I believe that you can LEARN winning habits and UNLEARN losing habits.
YES, I believe there are winning trading tools and I also know that most trading
tools will not help you win unless you find them and use them the right way!


NO – IT WON’T BE A MAGIC PILL OR THE HOLY GRAIL!
It will be a process – a step-by-step procedure – a formalized plan that covers
every detail of what, how, why and when, from start to finish using my methods
which are backed by over 40 years of experience in all types of market
environments! Much depends on you, but with my 100% objective guidance
and structure I believe I can fast track you to success as a trader within 30 days.


SEE LIVE TRADES IN MY OWN ACCOUNT – 100% OBJECTIVE RULES


What I will teach you at FTM:
  •  DAY TRADE EMINI S&P, stocks and/or currencies, interest rate futures: 
      amazing methods
  • SWING TRADE stocks Forex and futures (short-term)
  • Finding and trading the BEST SEASONAL trades
  • All methods 100% objective with stops, targets, follow up and profit maximizing strategies
  • POSITION TRADING AND INVESTING WITH SPECIFIC TIMING
  • What to do every day before, during and after the day
  • 2 NEW Never Before Revealed short-term trading methods
  • POWERFUL DIVERGENCE TIMING
  • PRECISION, FOCUS, CLARITY AND OBJECTIVITY FOR ALL METHODS
  • What NOT TO DO and WHY!
  • When to add to position size and when to pull back
  • All rules and training materials free with course
  • I will show some of my LIVE trades as they happen by the rules
  • Training manual file provided
  • Order entry and exit strategy procedures
  • Trade management methods
  • Profit maximizing procedures
  • High-odds spread trades – find and trade 85% + odds spread trades
  • Strict attention to process and risk management
  • NO Gann, Elliott Wave, Fibonacci nonsense or subjective interpretation 
MY GOAL: TO FAST TRACK YOU TO GREATER SUCCESS
WITH TOTAL CLARITY! MY GOAL IS FOR EVERY STUDENT
TO GET BACK THEIR TUITION FEE AND MORE FROM TRADING
PROFITS BY THE TIME THE SESSIONS ARE OVER


I believe that FTM can work for many traders... 
but NOT FOR EVERYONE


Click here to get more information


Wishing you trading success,


Jake Bernstein