Tuesday, October 16, 2012

2013 Forecast














Click here for more details and to register





Dear Trader:

Here are the forecasts I gave you clearly and without doubletalk about a year ago,
on 19 December 2011. Now the facts are in. The TRUTH is known. 

THE FACTS DON'T LIE...
The track record is phenomenal. See the summary below and give me
a chance to tell you the moves I see coming in 2013. 

Be prepared for one of the absolutely wildest rides and biggest profit-making
 opportunities of your life (and probably mine as well):































And there were many more. SPECIFIC forecasts that were on target.
2013, according to my work, promises to be a huge year in all markets
 and economies. WHY? 
Because cycles, fundamentals and geopolitical forces and factors are
ALL COMING TO A CRITICAL JUNCTURE
 that has international and
domestic implications.
Join me on Monday, 5 November 2012 from 5:00 -7:00 PM PST
for my highly acclaimed ANNUAL FORECAST. 


See what 2013 has in store for us based on my patterns,
cycles and timing methods.

BE INFORMED and BE PREPARED... but most of all...
keep your powder dry for fabulous opportunities
virtually across the board, some of which
could begin before the end of 2012
.


Click here for more details and to register


Join me and get my unhedged, clear, no-holds-barred details.

2013 will likely be the most volatile year in market history -
get my overview and know what to expect. 


If you have seen the accuracy and clarity of my previous forecasts
and you like what you see...
then fasten your seatbelt and make your reservation now.
Best of trading and I’ll see you at the Webinar...

Truly,

Jake Bernstein