Thursday, February 18, 2010

Global Financial Crisis

Sat, 6 Mar 2010 4:-5:30PM PST
Long before the economic upheaval that has engulfed a majority of world economies I issued repeated warnings. Among the recommendations I gave you in my webinars were buying gold and gold stocks, platinum, silver and palladium, buying US dollars and bank stocks. The Federal Reserve has been stepping on interest rate brake and economic stimulus acellerator with a lead foot!

This degree of stimulus is unprecedented and the likely end results will be unprecedented. A major change in trends is coming very soon, in fact it may be starting right now! If you haven't prepared for what's coming, this is not the time to delay. My webinars have warned, advised, guided, helped you avoid many of the downturns and should have helped you capture some of the over 300% up moves in bank stocks.

I want as many of you as possible to have access to my research and forecasts. Remember my goal is to prepare you. Get my latest possibly shocking views. If in the process I need to say things you may not want to hear, please know that these are my well researched and 100% honest expectations.