Monday, January 25, 2010

Elite Traders Sessions V!

Starts Sat 13 Feb 2:PM PST
The ETS/5 runs for 8 weeks, 90 min ea. The weekly Elite Trader's Sessions has been a labor of love for me - and a dynamic learning experience for attendees. The feedback has been tremendous because I say things the way they are, I show upcoming trades (and why I take them), where I expect them to go, and how we enter and exit them - all with TOTAL CLARITY and 100% objectivity!

You will have an opportunity to ask me questions during the sessions in order to learn EXACTLY how all of this is done. I will cover futures, some stocks and forex... and I will cover spreads and spread timing. I will focus on a select and diversified group of markets...but we can see any market you want to see. We will use live charts and indicators on demand so that you can ask for any stock, commodity or forex to see the setups and triggers. I promise you a continued highly positive experience that will be of great value to you as well as my REAL TRADES with REAL MONEY in the ETS/5 account. I thank you for your continued interest and support as well as your very positive feedback.