Monday, July 18, 2011

Think it. Test it. Trade it.












All Sessions are available to order for ON DEMAND viewing.

My Trading System Development Webinars were a big hit – so much so,
that many of you want me to do it again with an entirely DIFFERENT concept.
I have had numerous requests to “do it again."

Accordingly, I invite you to attend Trading System Development.
We will develop yet another new trading system which will be yours to keep.
The system we will develop is based on a concept that I have never before taught...
but it has huge potential.

After we develop the system, you will get the code for Genesis™

as part of the process.

What I will teach you step by step:

  • We will develop a new trading system from the ground up--and it’s yours to keep

  • I will show you a potentially VERY POWERFUL patterns that are waiting to be turned into systems

  • I will provide precise details on risk management and profit maximizing strategies

  • I will take you through the entire process step by step and in detail

  • Meetings will be 90 minutes each for 3 sessions

  • Everything I teach you will be 100% specific and rule based

  • All procedures will be clarified so that you can develop systems on your own

  • I will teach you effective methods for realistically optimizing trading systems on your own

  • And much more