CYCLES! 2013 WEBINAR
Saturday, 11 MAY 2013
4:00 - 5:30 PM Pacific Time
Click here to register
Understanding cycles has allowed me to give you some AMAZINGLY correct forecasts
many times, for many years and in many markets,
( as well as in economies and in real estate! ) And YOU can do the same!
Finding, using, projecting and timing cycles MY WAY isn’t difficult.
I can teach it to anyone!
Knowing the cycles has helped me profit handsomely, in many ways!
You don’t need a fancy or expensive program. You can use the cycle finder tool
on Genesis™...and if you don’t have that, you can use a simple count with the
well established and researched cycles lengths that I have already determined
and which I will share with you.
This is Not Hocus Pocus, Mayan Calendar,
Mythical or Mystical Nonsense
This is clear, direct, simple and effective.
Knowing the cycles is a MUST for anyone who farms... or invests, whether
in stocks, commodities or real estate. And you will know them because
I will teach them to you.
...and Cycles will be one of the MOST POWERFUL tools
in your trading arsenal.
What I will teach you at the CYCLES! Webinar:
- What a cycle is and what it is not
- Why do cycles exist and are they for real?
- Cycles in ALL MAJOR markets
- The major economic cycles
- The great economists and their cycles work
- The “business cycle”
- The “real estate cycle”
- The Kondratieff Cycle
- How to find cycles the fast and easy way
- Long term, intermediate and short term cycles
- Cycles in spreads and ratios
- The HUGE combination CYCLES + Commitment of Traders
- What the cycles are saying now
- Timing and Cycles
- Why the cycles are now more important than ever!
- When to USE and BELIEVE cycles and when not to
- Combining cycles for best results
- Cycles as a SETUP tool in the Setup-Trigger and Follow-through model
- Intraday cycles: fact or fantasy?
- My best cycles for traders and investors
- Seasonal cycles
- How the cycles allow me to consistently and correctly forecast big moves
- Do the economic cycles now forecast deflation or inflation?
- And much more!
I have been using and researching cycles for over 40 years!
I know the ups and downs (pun intended), as well as the ins and outs of cycles...
and I will share my vast knowledge with you.