Fri, 07 May 2010
3 Exact Methods, 3 Part Structure, 100% Objectivity - No guesswork & No analysis!!
Almost every day the stock market gives numerous day trading opportunities. That's the good news. The bad news is that there are thousands of stocks to choose from and choosing trades without objective criteria and speed can spell day trade losses rather than day trade profits.
I will explain:
• Finding good day trades
• How to prepare for the day
• The day trade - swing trade
• 3 Specific day trading methods
• How many day trades is too many?
• My best indicators for day trading
• The 100% objective selection process
• Cheap stocks for big day trade moves
• Profit maximizing strategy - essential
• How to use CNBC to your clear advantage
• How to objectively structure your trades
• How to manage your day trades effectively
• Trading smart as opposed to trading often
• How to be selective - critically important
• Turning a day trade into a short-term trade