Tuesday, October 13, 2009

NEW! Elite Traders Sessions III

Begins Sat 24 Oct '09 & Run's 8 Weeks! My goals with the ETS/3 are:
• Help you AVOID common & not so common roadblocks to success and
• Help you learn how to make the markets work for you, so you won't need me.
• Keep things REAL, I won't use words "like", "might", "could", "interpret" etc.
• To show you HOW, WHY, WHEN & WHAT to trade with 100% OBJECTIVITY and to expand on successful trading methods.

The Weekly ETG (Elite Trader's Group) has been a labor of love. The feedback has been tremendous because I say things the way they are. I show upcoming trades - why I take them - where I expect them to go,and how we enter and exit them - all with TOTAL CLARITY and 100% objectivity. And many of the trades have been huge winners. By popular demand I am offering one last session of the ETS with some changes in format. I will focus on a select and diversified group of markets. You will have an opportunity to ask me questions during the sessions in order to learn EXACTLY how all of this is done. I will cover futures primarily, but some stocks as well... and I will cover spreads and spread timing.

In sum total I promise you a highly positive experience that will be of great value to you. If you have previously attended my ETG or ETS sessions, I'm offering you a considerable discount on ETS3.