Monday, September 28, 2009

The SIX ELEMENTS of SUCCESS

Want to trade the right way? Trading but you can't seem to get ahead of the game? Feel as if you aren't achieving the success you know you can achieve? Spend hours on the markets every day without real results?
You need my NEW 3-PART WEBINAR!

Believe me, after 41 years in the stock and commodity markets, I KNOW exactly what it takes to achieve consistent success as a trader. The sad part is that in my view... ALL OF THE TOOLS ARE AVAILABLE, TEACHABLE & LEARNABLE. Join me and learn the following 100% Objective Tools for Consistent Trading & Investing Success!

Part 1: THE OVERVIEW to 'Doing it Right' - Tu 13 Oct 5-6:30 PM PDT
Part 2: THE FOUR BEST TRADING TOOLS - Th 15 Oct 5-6:30 PM PDT
Part 3: THE TRADING PLAN - Mo 19 Oct 5-6:30 PM PDT
~ Sessions are 90 mins in length & recorded for later viewing.