Thursday, September 4, 2014

Jake Bernstein | Power Trading Tools IV Webinar Series




Power Trading Tools IV Webinar Series

Click here to Register

Take the next BIG STEP to Reality Based Trading
Beginning FRIDAY 7 November 2014 and for the next 5 Fridays
My next totally educational experience
for Futures, Forex and Stock Traders

The new Power Trading Tools IV (PTT IV) will feature specific trades:


Four 100% rule-based trading methods
with setup, trigger, and follow-through from start to finish
including stop loss and profit maximizing strategy.

You will get the complete package from inception of trade to exit
and I will give a homework assignment every week
for those who want even more of a learning experience.


Dear Trader:

During my 4+ decades in the trading and investing business I have presented well over 700 seminars, webinars, and workshops. I like to think that over time my information and ability to teach has become more objective, to the extent that they are rule-based and totally clear. As such, I’m very happy with the feedback I’ve gotten to my PTT webinars. PTT IV will be my last series in 2014 and I believe it will be my best. If you're looking to understand my objective methods with clarity and detail that you are unlikely to get from anyone else in this business then you should be at PTT IV.

I will teach the following 4 rule-based methods and give you specific trades before they happen and once triggered specific exit strategies to help you see and learn a complete process from start to finish that is objective, professional, and not subject to any interpretation:  



  • Moving average channel Swing Trade 
  • Power momentum formula divergence trades 
  • Seasonal key date trades in stocks futures and spreads, and  
  • 3X3 short-term swing trades




I believe you will find the new PTT IV sessions, with my focus and details, to be very helpful in your trading.

I look forward to seeing you at the PTT IV sessions.
Please drop me a line if you have any questions.

email: jake@trade-futures.com





JAKE BERNSTEIN