Thursday, August 21, 2014

Jake Bernstein | Trading Workshop | HONG KONG September 20, 2014













Jake Bernstein Trading Workshop
20 September 2014 
THE EXCELSIOR HOTEL | HONG KONG

Click here to register


Join me for a super full day, unparalelled learning event
FUTURES, STOCKS, FOREX

LEARN MY BEST 100% rule based specific trading systems

Dear Trader:

Have you ever attended a workshop where the bonuses you get will exceed the total amount you paid to attend? 

I'm having just such a workshop in Hong Kong on September 20. 

I've decided to sweeten the pie and give you more than your money's worth in addition to the bonuses cited below: 

All attendees will receive FREE:

• TREND TRADING SYSTEM ( $1500 Value )

• FOREX TRADING SYSTEM ( $695 Value )

• A 3-Month subscription to Jake Bernstein's 
  Weekly Capital Markets Report & Analysis ( $350 Value )

• A 3-Month subscription to SeasonalTrader.com ( $260 Value )

Add it all up, you do the math.
These bonuses will not last long, and I expect the workshop to be full, so register now before these free bonuses disappear.

My last visit to Hong Kong was in the 1980’s. It was an incredible place even then. Now, many years later Hong Kong has become a leading world center for commerce, finance and trading. It’s my pleasure and honor to come back and teach my best trading tools and methods. These are systems and dynamic trading tools that I have developed over my 44 years in the markets! 


LIMITED SPACE- ONE DAY ONLY 
A SOLID CRYSTAL CLEAR LEARNING EXPERIENCE


Come see me and get a solid education in some of the best and most objective systems and methods anywhere. I’ll show you EXACTLY how they work. I’ll show you track records, trades, entry and exit, risks and PROFIT maximizing strategies. Know that I am a real trader, not an academic or theoretical analyst. 


GET MORE EXCELLENT TOOLS FROM ME IN ONE DAY
THAN YOU CAN GET FROM 100 BOOKS OR NEWSLETTERS!

Best of Trading,


JAKE BERNSTEIN