Friday, October 25, 2013

Jake Bernstein | 2014 Webinar Package












Jake Bernstein |  2014  Webinar Package

Click here to subscribe


It's back...by popular demand... my single priced webinar package deal for
all of 2014. In other words, you want access to all of my 2014 webinars at a flat
all inclusive price that includes every webinar I do on my own, no matter how
many I do, and no matter what the total price may be.

That is a reasonable request because it will save all of us time and money.

If you had purchased all of my webinars separately in 2012 (about 63 sessions),
you would have spent over $5600. But the webinar deal was $2495 so you
got over twice the value. For 2013 we are on course for large savings as well.

In 2014, registration costs for all individual sessions could exceed $6,300.

And I have some amazing webinars planned! I will likely do over 70 sessions
in 2014, which at the average cost of $129 per session, adds up to just under $9030.
I reserve the right to end this offer at any time prior to 15 November 2013.


And my package deal for 2014 is only $2195,
$300 LESS than the 2013 deal!


Since one of my goals is to bring solid, actionable strategies, knowledge and forecasts
to as many traders as possible,  I have REDUCED the webinar package price for 2014
to allow more traders to attend.


With the 2014 webinar package you will save big bucks, and you can automatically
attend any or all of the quality webinars I do on my own for the year.

As usual, all sessions are recorded for on demand viewing, (audio, and video).  


This offer includes access to all of my 8 Session Market Mastery Series
(MMS) webinars in 2014!


I will save staff time and money by only having to process your subscription one time.
It is a win/win situation. So save big bucks and get all my webinars for 2014.

Sign up NOW...Click the link below,
for HUGE SAVINGS on all the GREAT SESSIONS in 2014!


This is one heck of a deal...better than last year!

* This offer is not retroactive.

This offer includes all webinars including emergency webinars, with the exception
of special webinars that I will run for current and future mentoring students or any
webinars I speak at, with, and/or for other firms or individuals.

The 2fer promotional card is not applicable with this offer.


Click here to subscribe


P.S. This is truly an incredible offer for you, which will end on November 15, 2013. 


JAKE BERNSTEIN