BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
Jake Bernstein Announces... Elite Traders Sessions 15
NEW FEATURE: Send me your questions by Tuesday
and I will address relevant and timely questions in the Saturday sessions
2 hours CLEAR AND OBJECTIVE every Saturday!
EVERY ETS SESSION WILL SHOW 100% OBJECTIVE RULES
AND TOOLS FOR SOME OF MY BEST TIMING AND TRADING METHODS...
• LEARN MY EXACT RULES FOR ENTRY AND EXIT
• LEARN RISK MANAGEMENT AND PROFIT MAXIMIZING STRATEGIES
• STOCKS, FUTURES AND FOREX
• THE HIGHEST ODDS SEASONALS
• EXACT DAY TO DAY PROCEDURES
• SPREAD TRADING
• USING DEPTH OF MARKET
• SHORT TERM SWING TRADING
• A FEW DAY TRADING METHODS
• COMMITMENTS OF TRADERS FOR THE REALLY BIG MOVES
• AND MUCH MORE
In response to many requests, I will begin another 8 session Elite Traders series
on Saturday 10 March 2012.
I have truly enjoyed the last 14 ETS's, and I do believe you have learned from them.
ETS is designed to give you clear, 100% rule based, specific and actionable procedures,
all of them based on 6 specific trading strategies, which will
be taught, reviewed, explained and clarified.
Click here to register
TRADING IS ALL ABOUT GOING FORWARD!
I WILL SHOW YOU TRADES BEFORE THEY HAPPEN
SO YOU CAN SEE THE RULE-BASED DECISION MAKING PROCESS,
AS WELL AS THE STOPS, TRAILING STOPS
AND PROFIT MAXIMIZING STRATEGIES FOR EACH METHOD
This ETS will focus on the following:
• HOW to find your trades daily
• The Friday-Monday Gold trade continued
• Day of Week trades-rules and application
• Fewer markets... but MORE FOCUS
• Spread and FOREX trades
• DAY TRADES
• The DECISION MAKING process: what, when and how
• Markets and methods
The ETS 15 Sessions begin Saturday 10 March 2012...
and will run for 8 weeks, for 120 minutes each week
2:00 – 4:00 PM (Pacific)
How to Avoid Confusion of Methods?
I will share my research with you regarding WHICH MARKETS are best suited to which METHODS.
Every week we will look at the list of markets with the method we have selected for each market.
Join me for the ETS 15 and be ready for the BIG MOVES
that are coming VERY SOON!
I thank you for your continued interest and support, as well as your very positive feedback.