Thursday, September 15, 2011

Jake Bernstein: Solving the Daily Trading Mystery










Dates for these sessions - to be announced.

Solving the daily trading mystery.

Do you really trade?
If so, then you know the issues and challenges you face every day.
How do you do it the right way?

  • Here are some of the issues you need to deal with and solve daily:
  • What to trade?
  • When to trade?How to determine risk
  • When to get out
  • How to maximize profits
  • What to do at the end of each day
  • How to plan your next day
  • How to find the trades
  • How to get organized
  • What procedure to use
  • How long to spend on your work every day
  • And many more...

Solve the daily mystery...end the frustration!
There are answers. There are specific, and objective answers!

While my answers may not be the best ones for you I believe they work...
and I know that they are 100% objective and rule-based.
I will share them with you in my FIRST EVER "What To Do Each Day" webinar.

Here is what I'll show you:

  • My daily procedure at end of day, step by step
  • How to ORGANIZE your trading
  • How to STREAMLINE the trade selection process
  • How to keep your updates and positions organized
  • How to know when and how to trail stops
  • We will look at new signals and current signals
  • I will show you an efficient daily procedure 2 days in a row
How the webinar will work:

We will meet after market closings and after end of day data has been posted-
Dates for these sessions - to be announced.

For 90 minutes I will go through my daily procedures showing you the items listed above.

I believe this webinar will help you get organized and clear while at the same time making your
daily procedures efficient and considerably less time consuming.

I believe this webinar will be of considerable value to you whether you are a day trader,
short-term trader or investor. As in all of my webinars, I will be clear, objective and concise.


JAKE BERNSTEIN