Monday, March 22, 2010

Go for the Gold and Silver II - webinar

Tue, 06 Apr 2010

In my Sept '09 webinar "Go for the Gold and Silver #1" I advised that the long-term outlook for gold, and in fact all precious metals, was bullish. Gold was trading at $1,000 and it rallied to an all time high of $1,227 over the next few months and has since pulled back. Is the next leg of this bull market soon to begin? Is the next target $2000+? Platinum was trading at $1,322 on futures, today the price is $1,634. Palladium which I strongly favored was at about $294, today it is about $475! Silver, my least favorite was at approximately $16.83 and rallied to over $18 before setting back. I also recommended a number of ways to participate in the coming inflationary rallies for precious metals including specific stocks such as NovaGold (NG), which was at $5 per share, today it is about $7.55 it's highest level in many weeks. That's just a small sample of what I discussed previously.

JOIN ME FOR "GO FOR THE GOLD and SILVER II"