Monday, November 9, 2009

Trading Solutions Webinar

How will it Work?
I will begin with a brief (15 min) talk on trading troubles and solutions, then I will open the session to questions from each attendee one at a time. If too many traders sign up, I will add sessions so that no session is too crowded to allow your participation. This session is dedicated entirely and exclusively to solutions.

By seeing the questions and issues other traders have and by hearing the answers WE WILL ALL LEARN! That's it - plain and simple.

While I may not have all the answers I do have many good ones. I'll be direct, clear and I won't pull any punches. I'll keep it real and direct and you'll get honest answers you can use. And if I don't have an answer I'll try and get you one. Join me on Sat 21 November 2009 from 2-4:PM PST!