Monday, November 16, 2009

The 1970's on Steroids !!

Is Massive Inflation Looming?

One of my most POWERFUL LEADING indicators, the COT is forecasting amazing, unbelievable, pervasive, heretofore unseen rallies in commodity prices. The possibilities are shocking! I believe that we are on the verge of moves that may well be similar, but they are likely to start from much higher levels!

I BELIEVE THAT WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF AN INFLATIONARY COMMODITY PRICE SURGE THAT MAY WELL RESULT IN A PRICE BLOWOFF OF UNPRECEDENTED PROPORTIONS!!!

Governments all over the world are feeding the liquidity addiction by printing money to rescue the sinking economic ship. The addicted patient is being sustained on financial heroine like never before Unprecedented money printing may well bring unprecedented price moves across the board More money chasing the same or fewer goods is how we define inflation. Gold is telling us that right now! Attend my 1970's on Steroids Webinar and learn what I'm expecting; when and what to do NOW to make the most of what's soon to unfold.

Here's the agenda:
• What the COT Commercials leading indicator is saying now
• Why I see EXPLOSIVE RALLIES
• Which markets could make 500% moves
• Gold at $2500 +
• Silver, platinum and palladium - explosive rallies coming
• Natural Gas - best of the energies?
• Interest rates are DIRT CHEAP and that won't last much longer
• Real Estate: "steal of the decade"?
• Is farmland better now than ANY other real estate investment?
• Lumber - even if you hate it I expect a 400% + move - but when?
• But when when when and how how how to spot the turns
• Time to BUY and hold is approaching
• Can interest rates easily DOUBLE or more?
• The US dollar could soar again! Am I crazy?
• and much, much more!

REGISTER NOW! for my 2-Hour 'The 1970's on Steroids' Inflation Webinar Wed 02 Dec 6:-8:PM PST which could bring you the best advice you have ever had and better yet, I'll tell you why I see what I see so YOU can see it TOO!