How to Trade High Odds Seasonals
in Stocks, Futures and Forex for Maximum Profit
100% Objective and Rule-based
Wednesdays 1 JULY, 8 JULY, 15 JULY 2015
3:00 - 4:30 PM PDT
To register for the live event,
or to order the recordings, click here.
Seasonal trading with my methods and research is about the best thing you can do in trading stocks,
futures and Forex. It's also the easiest, the most objective, and it's even enjoyable because it WORKS!
Aside from being utterly amazing in its accuracy, it's a great way for new and experienced traders
to grab moves that have been historically valid for as many as 82 years and with 85%+ accuracy…
the seasonals continue to amaze me trade after trade and year after year!
There is NOTHING I know that's as outstanding as a starting point for new traders and/or seasoned veterans.
ATTEND MY NEW 3-PART WEBINAR SERIES on SEASONALS
Here's what you'll learn:
• Cash seasonals charts and patterns over the last 100+ years
what they are and how to use them
• Weekly seasonal futures charts - what they are and how to use them
• Daily seasonal futures charts - what they are and how to use them
• Seasonal stock charts - how to find them and how to use them
• EXACT HIGH ODDS seasonal trades - how to find them and how to use them
• The SETUP TRIGGER and FOLLOW THROUGH method for seasonals
• EXACT entry, exit, stop, target and follow through for all seasonals
• HIGH ODDS seasonal stock trades by exact dates
• Currency seasonals for FOREX
• High Odds short-term seasonals
• How to get your seasonals trades in less than an hour a month
• Seasonal TIMING triggers: NEW CONCEPTS
• Trading in the seasonal zone
• Pre-Holiday high odds seasonals
• Critical Month Seasonality and how to use it
• Organizing your seasonal trades as a business
• How to find the best seasonals for a limited budget
• My 10 TOP seasonal futures trades
• My TOP 25 seasonal stocks
• MY 5 TOP seasonal spread trades and
Spend three 90-minute sessions with me, and learn it all with EXACT EXAMPLES,
and 100% objective clarity.
This is not theoretical "looks like" subjective or interpretive mumbo jumbo.
This is as real and precise as it gets!